A: The notification is sent to the planner when using Available to Promised (ATP) in the IR-ISO process.
2. Which Workflow process is involved on the IR change?
A: The workflow processes are the same as from the supplier/external requisitions change process: POREQCHA and REQAPPRV.
3. How to get the Internal Requisition Workflow Process statuses.
A: To get the IR workflow statuses execute:
SQL> select wf_item_type, wf_item_key from po_change_requests where document_type = 'REQ' and document_header_id = in (select requisition_header_id from po_requisition_headers_all
where segment1 = '&requisition_number');
Replace by the requisition number. Go to $FND_TOP/sql
4. Where in the Workflow the notification is sent to the planner.
A: The activity sending the notification is: Main Requisition Change Approval/Send internal change notifications.
5. Sometimes the change in the requisition is not allowed.
A: See Note 1357959.1 - IR - ISO: In Which Conditions Internal Requisition With Internal Sales Order Changes Are Not Allowed. The note lists the conditions where the IR-ISO Change Management is not allowed.
6. Can I start the change request from core form requisition?
A: The change request can be started from core requisiton form. Query the internal requisition which is with a Sales Order. Click Tools in the top menu. Then, choose Change. The iProcurement change order page will show to enter the changes. iProcurement needs to be installed in order to execute the change request process from core requisition.
8. Can I execute the change request in an internal requisition without iProcurement license?
A: The internal requisition change request is a feature available from iProcurement. Thus, iProcurement needs to be licensed and configured in the instance in order to execute a change request with IR-ISO.
Thanks & Regards,
S.Grace Paul Regan